Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh this is ladies' night...

Had an amazing night last night with some really, really special friends! Pamela planned a good-bye get together for me with 2 of our other great friends, Brenna and Dannielle. Take a look at these beautiful ladies:






I was really touched by how much trouble they went to to have the things that I love there (besides themselves, of course! ;)). There was a ton of cheese and crackers, dips, delicious cupcakes, strawberries, veggies and my favorite wine- riesling! It meant so, so much to me that they went out of their way to make sure I had my favorites there for our fun night.





We had an AWESOME time- lots of amazing and honest conversations and tons of laughing. I am going to miss these incredible friends so much, but I'm glad I'll have all of these memories and I know we'll still have a connection even when we don't see each other all the time.

We also had a special male guest:



Gilly!!! How precious is he? He made me laugh so many times throughout the evening.

The only downside was that I ate so much that I could barely sleep all night because my stomach was so full I couldn't even get comfortable! It was absolutely worth it though- both for the delicious food and the best company ever. Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment