Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Laaaaze

OMG. I have had an amazing morning so far.

Typically we do our long runs on Saturday, but my hip's been achy recently and was REALLY hurting last night (OK, that part's not so amazing) so I thought an extra rest day might help. We're doing it tomorrow morning instead. Which means I was in bed until 10 AM this morning! When I finally dragged my lazy self out of bed, I was really craving pancakes so we took a morning trip to IHOP. Strawberry and banana pancakes = heaven for sure.

Now I'm parked on the couch with these little guys and don't plan to move for at least a few hours:


Aaaaah. Perfect. I'm a little disappointed that it means I won't meet my weekly mileage goal but this morning may have been worth it. Now fingers crossed that my hip feels all better tomorrow! Lots of icing and foam rolling today!

No comments:

Post a Comment