Monday, June 6, 2011

Off Day

Ugh. I've been having a lot more migraines lately for some reason (stress of moving? weather change? who knows?) and today was no exception. I started feeling not-so-well sometime in the mid-afternoon and it only got worse as the day went on. I was supposed to go to ashtanga yoga (I only started this type of yoga recently and really like it) tonight at Buddha B but at 6:00 I called Corey and said I was going home instead. I have absolutely no guilt at all about it because luckily I'm going to be able to go to bed really soon, instead of getting home at 9 PM, and hopefully will feel a lot better tomorrow.

On a brighter note, I took a break from work today to hit up Corner Bakery and get a delicious whoopie pie. A million calories of deliciousness. If you haven't tried this yet, you definitely should! I've been a little bit ridiculous with my middle-of-the-day desserts lately too which probably says something about my stress level, but this one was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment