Friday, July 1, 2011

Long weekend!

I hope everyone's getting ready for a great long weekend! Our good friends Marc and Ashley are coming to visit, so we'll be pretty busy (in a good way). I love when people come in town because I get to do all the touristy things that I forget to do otherwise!

We're going to leave it pretty open for them to decide what they want to do, but just in case they're not sure or needs ideas, I made a list (anyone suprised? ;)):

Arlington National Cemetery
National Zoo
ALL the monuments ;)
Old Town
Great Falls
Georgetown
Newseum
White House
National Portrait Gallery
Folk Life Festival (on the mall this weekend!)
Natural History Museum
Gettysburg or other battlefields
Museum of American History
National Archives
Eastern Market
Nationals Game

And last but not least, the fireworks on Monday night! Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment