Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two day work week!

I can't wait to share all the details of my fun long weekend, but that may have to wait a while, because I'm leaving on vacation soon! I'm so excited to be leaving for San Diego on Thursday, and I was even more excited when I found this (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/pub/media/1762/wes1762.runningmap.pdf):

The Westin's Ready, Set, RunWestin program provides running routes from selected hotels, including the one we're staying at! I am so excited (and impressed) that I can't even explain it. I was hoping to run in San Diego as a means for sightseeing but I had kind of given up on the idea because I wasn't sure where to go and didn't know how to find safe areas with sidewalks, etc. This made it really easy! I'm always going to check this out when I'm traveling now- what a great resource!

For now I'm pretty tired so it's going to be an early night for me. Vacation starts tomorrow at 5:15 PM when I head out of work for a manicure/pedicure. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment