Sunday, August 7, 2011

Healthy Living

What does that mean to you?

I've decided that this evening, it means skipping my run and going to get frozen yogurt instead. I'm on my third day of a migraine (this isn't rare---my migraines typically come in groups. I'll go a long while without having them and then I have them for multiple days) and am feeling spent from an intense ashtanga class this morning, followed by lying out at the pool. ;) Is skipping my miles this evening REALLY healthy living and making healthy choices? Well, no, not really, at least not in the physical sense. But there are those days when this is what you desperately (mentally!) need instead:



Which brings my weekly workout total to three runs, one hot vinyasa class and one ashtanga class. Not my most impressive showing ever, but I can live with it. Other, more important things have happened this week instead...1 lunch with an old friend (from elementary school!), 1 lunch with a newer friend (from grad school), 1 dinner with some very dear friends (same elementary school friend and one from high school) and 1 dinner with one of Corey's oldest friends and his father, wife and baby. Those are some numbers I really like!

No comments:

Post a Comment