Thursday, August 18, 2011

Peanut Butter Banana Soft Serve

So this is one of these recipes that once again won't be new to anyone who reads a lot of food or healthy living blogs, but for the rest of you, hopefully it will be amazing. I made it just now for a snack and it really hit the spot! I'd made frozen banana soft-serve before but my friend Liz just enlightened me about the addition of peanut butter (which she hates!). Yum!

Peanut Butter Banana Soft Serve
2 frozen bananas (I tried with just one at first. Definitely not enough).
1 (large or extra-large, up to you ;)) scoop of peanut butter

Now here's the hard part. Put all ingredients in a food processor. Press start. Process until it's the consistency of soft-serve ice cream!

Now's when I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture before I gobbled it up. Just trust me that it's amazing. And if you've made the regular banana soft-serve before, this is 19234234 times better. I promise. Yeah, maybe a little more calories and all, but totally worth it (and a ton of healthy fat and protein while you're at it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment